Saturday 7 February 2015

My 5 Favourite Sketchbook Vloggers

For me, the one thing that guarantees inspiration for picking up my sketchbook is having a look at other people’s. There are some pretty insane sketchbooks out there! and people use them in some interesting ways. Some people’s are full of perfectly finished illustrations while others are a little more down to earth and are full of quick ideas and scribbles. Some are full of glued in pictures and mixed media, some just pen and pencil, some are themed all the way through and some are full of loads of different eccentric topics. There are so many too, so you’ll never run out.
In todays blog are some of my favorites that I always tend to watch when I’m on a sketchbook low, and they always put my pencil to paper in no time! 



        Today you'll have to visit my blog so

Click here, You're going to love these 


Twitter

                                 Facebook

                 365 Day Sketchbook Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment