Wednesday 4 February 2015

Green Hosting Is Here!

Greendata!

I am so excited to let you guys all know about this new start up company that is making history in New Zealand for environmentally friendly hosting!


“Green Data Ltd. is New Zealands first totally committed environmentally responsible, carbon neutral, data and web hosting company.”

 Please show your support for our planet by showing support for greendata! you can do this by having a Look at their site Greendata.co.nz and by liking and sharing their facebook page with your friends.

Most of todays information will be found on the green data website except my daily sketch, a special sketch shout out to my future host!

1 comment:

  1. I love checking your blog! I just discovered it a couple of weeks ago and its so much fun-I check every day and sooooo enjoy it!
    green hosting

    ReplyDelete